Sunday, June 10, 2012

garden inspiration

/ beautiful garden, unsure of source /
this summer i wanted to start working toward a vision for my balcony garden. last year i started with royal blue and this year i introduced a salmon pink - both colours of paint were half used containers that i found at the arts recycling centre for about 50 cents a piece. i'm loving the colour scheme above so i think my next trip i'll be looking for some cream paint for a nice compliment to my pinks and blues.

/ reclaimed box from the te manawa dumpster /

/ the expanding mint plant /

/ a bouquet of the last few flowers on the balcony /


2 comments:

Craig Smith said...

Easy sheds Store.you can find here your roof styles garden sheds,storage sheds,sheds,garden centre,the shed,garden shed,storage shed plans,free shed plans.So Hurry up we will give you best service in the world.

erica anne said...

Clearly what I need is a shed on my blacony!! Don't you just love spammers? I thought this was too funny to delete..